LEVEL 2 NVQ DIPLOMA IN BARBERING – 6008-04
This course is ideal of you want to become a Junior Barber or expand your Hairdressing/Barbering skills, you will learn the theory and practical behind the following areas…
- Advise and Consult with clients
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work
- Cut men’s hair using basic techniques
- Cut facial hair to shape using basic techniques
- Dry and finish men’s hair
- Create basic outlines and detailing in hair
- Original £4750
- 25% Covid-19 crisis discount = £3800
- £800 deposit
- 15 weekly payments of £200
- £90 for City & Guilds registration of NVQ payable separately
- (Course can also be payed in full)
- All courses certificated by awarding body.
Courses start every week, weekly home-based tutorials of theory until lockdown is over followed by academy-based classes after lockdown.
Start your free one-week theory trial now and take advantage of getting your theory out of the way during lockdown, allowing you to spend more time with your practical classes afterwards!
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Barbering – 6008-05
Level 3 is ideal if you already have a Barbering Qualification and wish to become a Senior Barber. You must have at least a Level 2 to progress onto a Level 3. You will leant the theory and practical behind the following areas…
- Colour and lighten men’s hair
- Provide client consultation services
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of barbering techniques
- Design and create a range of facial hair shapes
- Provide shaving services
- Provide specialist hair and scalp treatments
- Design and create patterns in hair
Who is the course for? The course is for beginners who want to gain their qualifications to enter the industry.
Where is the course based? The main courses are based in the centre of Norwich along with centres all over East Anglia.
Do I need experience? No experience is needed but you must have a passion for the industry.
Do I need any tools? You will need to purchase a full hairdressing kit, a minimum of 2 blockheads and you will your own professional hairdryer, scissors, etc.
How long is the course? The course ranges between 20-30 weeks.
What can I do after I complete the course? Once you have completed the course you will be able to work in a salon.
Who will I be learning from? You will be learning from a team of assessors with many years of experience.