LEVEL 2 NVQ DIPLOMA IN HAIRDRESSING – 6008-02
This course is ideal if you want to become a Junior Stylist, you will learn the theory and practical behind the following areas…
- Advise and Consult with clients
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Cut hair using basic techniques
- Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work
- Colour hair using basic techniques
- Plait and twist hair
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Original price £5000
- 25% Covid-19 crisis discount = £4000
- £1000 deposit
- 20 weekly payments of £266
- (Course can also be paid in full)
All courses certificated by awarding body.
£90 for City & Guilds registration of NVQ payable separately
Courses start every week, weekly home-based tutorials of theory until lockdown is over followed by academy-based classes after lockdown.
Start your free one-week theory trial now and take advantage of getting your theory out of the way during lockdown, allowing you to spend more time with your practical classes afterwards!
LEVEL 3 NVQ DIPLOMA IN HAIRDRESSING – 6008-03
Level 3 is ideal if you already have a Hairdressing Qualification and wish to become a Senior stylist. You must have at least a Level 2 to progress onto a Level 3. You will learn the theory and practical behind the following areas…
- Provide hairdressing consultation services
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Colour hair using a variety of techniques
- Hair colour correction services
- Develop and enhance your creative hairdressing skills
Who is the course for? The course is for beginners who want to gain their qualifications to enter the industry.
Where is the course based? The main courses are based in the centre of Norwich along with centres all over East Anglia.
Do I need experience? No experience is needed but you must have a passion for the industry.
Do I need any tools? You will need to purchase a full hairdressing kit, a minimum of 2 blockheads and you will your own professional hairdryer, scissors, etc.
How long is the course? The course ranges between 20-30 weeks.
What can I do after I complete the course?Once you have completed the course you will be able to work in a salon.
Who will I be learning from? You will be learning from a team of assessors with many years of experience.